The premiere of Conversations in Anarchy was October 1st!
If you missed the premiere episode of Conversations in Anarchy, watch now!
On Tuesday, October 1st, 4 pm western/5 pm mountain/6 pm central/7 pm eastern, began our weekly Zoom series, Conversations in Anarchy. We’re excited to bring to you some of the minds on the Anarchapulco team. Come meet us and join in on the conversation. In our first discussion, we laid out the guiding principles of Anarchism. We’d love to hear your perspective. Sign up for the Zoom series and we’ll see you there!
Conversations in Anarchy Weekly Topics:
Week 1 (10/1/2019): What is Anarchy?
- Anarchy vs Statism
- The Three Guiding Principles of Anarchy
- Anarchists and Violence (hint: we are not all about it)
Week 2 (10/8/2019): Anarchy and Infrastructure (Watch Replay)
- Can Anarchy Work at Scale?
- Roads, Taxes, Voting, Civic Duty, Fire, Police, and Hospitals
Week 3 (10/15/2019): Anarchy and Statism (Watch Replay)
- War, safety, security, borders, countries, international policy
Week 4 (10/22/2019): Anarchy and Human Health (Watch Replay)
- Public Health vs the Profit Motive
- Drugs, Big Pharma, Mandatory Vaccines, Mandatory Flue Shots
- The War On Natural Healing
- The Growth of CBD and Alternative Health
Week 5 (10/29/2019): Anarchy and Education
- Education System, Indoctrination, Homeschooling / Unschooling
- Peaceful Parenting
- Fluoride, Chemtrails, Vaccines, Disinformation
Week 6 (11/5/2019): Anarchy and Guns
- Right to Self Protection
- Guns, 2nd Amendments
- Public Safety, Gun-Free Zones, Mass Shootings
Week 7 (11/12/2019): Anarchy and Money
- Financial Systems, Banks
- Money, Cryptocurrency, Financial Autonomy
Week 8 (11/19/2019): Anarchy and Health
- GMOs and Food Safety, Organics,
- Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Yoga & Healthy Lifestyles
Week 9 (11/26/2019): Anarchy and Personal Sovereignty
- Abortion, Right to life and Pro-Choice, Planned Parenthood
- Cloning and Fetal Tissues Sales
- Rape & Incest
- Parental Rights Issues
Week 10 (12/3/2019): Anarchy and Sexual Relationships
- Consensual is Sexy
- Traditional, Alternative, Polyamory
Week 11 (12/10/2019): Anarchist Solutions
- Get into Crypto,
- Join the Freedom Movement
- Meet Other Anarchists
- Go to Anarchist Events
- Anarchist Groups and Resources
Week 12 (12/17/2019): All About Anarchapulco 2020
- The Speakers
- The Workshops
- The Main Conference
- The TDV Conference
- The Events and VIP Dinners
- The Pre and Post Event Retreats
- Special Offer for Zoom Attendees
Angel Robinson is on the Content Team and is the editor of The Anarchist’s Guide to the Galaxy and the Anarchapulco blog. She is an unschooling mom, event planner, and philosophical Anarchist dedicated to promoting life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Evan Kopelson is the director of marketing for Anarchapulco and founder of Green Media Consulting, a digital agency. He also teaches yoga and lectures on medical cannabis and CBD safety.
David Rodriguez is a freedom lover. He helps parents remove their children from the forced schooling system, as a strategic homeschooling and apprenticeship consultant. He is a co-producer of Anarchapulco and manager of the Family Camp stage.
Catherine Bleish is the co-producer of Anarchapulco and manages the Anarchawaken Stage. She is an unschooling mother, world traveler, owner of thehomestead.guru and lover of all things sovereign living.